CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sissy Abie Phone Sex

Hi My Sweeties! I know it's been awhile since Mommy Marla Blogged here, but I haven't forgotten about you! I promise! I have just been super duper busy! You know that Mommy has a very active lifestyle and sometimes the Adult blogs come before the abies . I just want to cuddle all of my little ab/dl fetish sweeties. I also want to tell you a bit about my new sissy abie! Everyone knows that sissy abie phone sex is a delight for me and sissy abie Ellie has been a new project for me! At first it was Diaper Lover Eliot but we fixed that right away! At first I had to restrain him in his crib because he kept ripping off his diaper and pissing every where!! So I decided that he needed a cock cage and wrist teathers. I don't like being a mean mommy but sometimes I have to! After a few weeks he decided to not be such a stubborn little bastard and let mommy love him and dress him in the most beautiful dresses and frilly plastics over his new soft pink diapers! Now she is the cutest little sissy abie ever! I will tell you more when you call me! We can have dress up time of our own. Sissy Abie phone sex, diaper lover phone sex,adult baby phone sex , ask for Mommy Marla!

Dial 1-888-662-6482 ask for Mommy Marla

0 comments: