CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 6, 2012

Abie phone Sex

Hi Sweetie! Looks like someone loves the little purple footie pjs I got hims for Christmas! Aren't you so cute!!! I bet you feel all safe and warm in them too! Only thing is , the backside is super droopy. Oh you do need a diaper change don't you!  Put down the bear, and hop up here on Mommy's bed so I can get you good and dry. Best part is, I don't even have to take these off, just unzip the back of them and you can still move your legs far enough apart for me to get you good and clean! That little bottom is so cute! I can't help but want you to roll over on your tummy before I fasten you up and pat that sweet little butt after I powder it! So cute and if you continue to be so sweet Mommy will allow you to watch your favorite cartoons and may be even suckle Mommy's boobies! Every abie needs mommy phone sex. Ask for Mommy Marla! 1-888-662-6482

0 comments: